Wednesday, July 19, 2006

geen goesting

Ok... I guess it has been a while since I last wrote anything... in fact, not much has been happening here - we have both a little reluctantly returned to work and moved apartment. Finally, most of the stuff is out of boxes and stored in drawers/cupboards/desktops - you name it - and probably wont be used until we have to pack up and move again!

Called Katchia for her birthday on Monday, but stupid me ran out of credit after about 20 seconds - I really thought €2.50 would have lasted a little longer - but alas not. So, sorry I couldnt stay chatting Katch - I imagine you had a lovely day, and I wish I could have been there celebrating it with you all!

Tomorrow is Toms 25th (yes, I managed to snatch him out of the cradle) - and I dont know what he is expecting, but I cant write much on here, because I am sure he will read it! Needless to say, no matter how nice-a present I have bought him, he will be happiest if he has the chance to bite me whenever he wants to tomorrow (apparently, thats the best birthday present ever...- probably because I hate it so much!)

Looks like the house-warming is going ahead on the 19th of August - despite hearing that our backyard is being dug-up to replace sewage pipes from 1 August (for god know how long...) - doesnt matter - at least we have a front yard too! - AND we are very much looking forward to Tim and Tash coming over especially for this occasion. Plus, have heard from Kym and Benj - who will be heading over for Christmas in Belgium. Will be sure to leave quite a sour taste in their mouths - I can think of more beautiful places... Will have to introduce them to genevas and Glüh Wine...

No comments: