Sunday, February 25, 2007

Het lijkt op een huis met een dak erop...

Just a sweet line from the the latest cutey song of the week here... I will try to write it - if you are interested, I will translate it below...

Mama kijk eens hier in de W Ceeeeee,
Kijk, ik heb gepoeped er zijn er twee,
Het lijkt op een huis met een dak erop
Ja, dat is mooi, trek je broek maar op.

  • Link to the Cute Song

  • If you click on the link, then in the right window, click on the link "trek je broek maar...) the song will start... Now for the translation:

    Mummy come and look here in the toilet,
    Look I have done a poo, and there are two,
    It looks like a house with a roof on top,
    Yes, that is nice, now pull your pants up.

    Perhaps I am a little bit of a kiddy, but I just think the style of music is quite schlager-esque, and quite Belgian/Hollandish/German!

    No comments: