Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Male information

Hi everybody,

I just wanted to congratulate Ingi for this blog. In fact she put it all together so all credit goes to her. But I did want to write something because she is only sticking sappy pictures in here like me with a baby. So I will have to post some male pictures (anybody interested in Tom in his Tarzan outfit??). Anyway I hope you have fun reading of our "Tom and Ingrid do Europe" blog and don't be shy to write your comments.

What have we been up to lately? Here's the short version: gone to a lot of concerts: Bob Dylan, Starsailor, Bloc Party (absolutely awesome), The White stripes and I think I am forgetting some. We've gone to a couple of footballgames: Liverpool vs Wigan when we were visiting Tim and Tash: great atmosphere. KV Mechelen-Antwerp, was fun, nothing more nothing less. Been to Liverpool for Ingi's birthday and Barcelona. But still hadn't had the change to see a game of barca. Anyway been pretty busy partying as well and are looking forward to going skiing in January in Morzine. We'll keep you all posted. bye bye for now

No comments: